Wednesday, October 25, 2006

All Packed and Ready to Go!

no, that's not all of it ;)

Spritely Goods will be at a craft fair tomorrow, October 26th from 9am to 3pm at the Change of Venue in Downtown Phoenix. (Central Courthouse plaza, 201 W Jefferson) The show will have approximately 30 vendors, and the Change of Venue will have their grill outside during lunchtime with food available for purchase. The weather is set to be fantastic, so if you work nearby, it'll be a great excuse to get outside, grab a bite to eat and peruse the crafty goods! I've got the majority of my inventory scheduled to go with me, and I'd love it if you stop on by and say hello :)

If you're not local, and there's something out of the shop that you'd like, you should pop over and place an order - I'll be closing down portions of the shop tonight and will bring them back up with updated inventory numbers after the craft fair tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I wish I lived local to pop in, I'd love to see more of your colors in person.

Goodluck!

Brooklyn Handspun said...

Look at all that lovely yarn! Good Luck at the Fair!

Anonymous said...

oooh i bet you did relly well at the fair! or you just had a lot of people fondle the yarn! i know i look at it about weekly!! saying to myself one day when i am not a stupid freelancer! ONE DAAAAY! i also do this in front of vendors sometimes :D